Any unauthorized secondary usage, for profit or otherwise, of copyrighted work appearing on this website, including reproduction, reprinting, loaning, distribution, or sale of content is strictly prohibited.
1. Linking to this website is basically allowed. However, we may decide not to allow linking in cases in which the link originates from a source that has purposes not aligned with the spirit of this website, or when there is a danger of infringing upon our reputation.
2. When linking to this website, please link directly to the top page only.
1. The information supplied by this website is current as of the time of publication. We do take the utmost care regarding the posting of information, but do not legally guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of information.
2. The contents and address of this website are subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
3. We are not liable whatsoever regarding any direct or indirect damages or trouble suffered by a user due to the usage of information on this website.
We maintain and perform the following rules regarding information that can identify a specific individual, such as personal names, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers ("Private Information" below).
1. Usage of Private Information
In addition to ensuring safety in collecting, using, and storing private information, we also use private information to respond to user requests and enquiries.
2. Storage of Private Information
Regarding information that can identify a specific individual from among the information that we collect from users, we will not supply or disclose that information to a third party without consent from the user to whom the information belongs, unless a provision specifically specifying otherwise exists in private information protection ordinances.
3. Collecting user information
When collecting private information through this website, we shall only accept information (completed registration forms) directly and voluntarily from users upon clearly specifying the purpose for collecting the information and clearly specifying that we are conducting the information gathering within the scope necessary to achieve that purpose.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer (or smartphone, etc.) by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information such as browsing history for a fixed period, login info, language settings or other settings to prevent the user from having to re-enter the information when they re-visit the site or use other pages of the site. Usually cookies contain the name of the website from which they came, the expiration date of the cookie, and an identification number. Cookies can be "persistent" or “permanent,” meaning that they stay on your computer or mobile device when you go offline; or they can be “session cookies,” which are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
The cookies that we use
Performance tracking: Google Analytics (for compiling together anonymous visitor information)
Targeted Advertising Cookies: Facebook Pixel, which enables the delivery of relevant advertisements on the Facebook platform.
Social/Sharing Cookies: Facebook, Twitter, Kakao Talk, WeChat, which allow users to “like” content, share it on the aforementioned social networks, and to more easily access social networks and tools.
Other cookies: YouTube uses a cookie to playback the video embedded in this webpage. Google uses a cookie to locate the region where the users are and for map services.
Managing user cookies
About Google Analytics cookies
For more information, please refer to the information on the following third party sites.
Security and privacy in Universal Analytics別タブで開きます
Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on別タブで開きます
About YouTube and Google Maps and other similar ways of using cookies:
Types of cookies used by Google別タブで開きます
How Google uses your personal information別タブで開きます
This policy is effective as of March 31st 2022